Saturday, June 09, 2007

HARD POWER!

Did a little bit of playtesting today. Jersey Paul is attempting to create a board game, and I found a few of the more game-breaking flaws and made a few suggestions for enhanced playability. Good times, good times, made me feel inclined to pay attention to the game which has been kicking around in the back of my head for a while now.

Hmm...

No, I'll pass on the BIG creative projects until I'm employed in some fashion and can enjoy not doing work by working on it. But whatevs. It's been a pretty nice day, though I was up far too late and slept in far too late so I'll get tired far too late when I have to get up relatively early. But it's in service of a picnic, so it'll be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home