Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No news continues to be good news.

Man, hot dogs. Hot dogs done up -right-. Mustard, green-ass relish, pickles, tomato, peppers, and celery salt. Anything else is but a poor imitation of a terrible impression of a good hot dog. Today, my friends, was a day to be a dude who eats hot dogs. And plays Paper Mario. And... hangs out, I guess.

... something like that, at any rate. I don't know. Man, I got nothing to say here. Hot dogs! Video games! No news from the Machine of Death (yay!) and no news from the million-and-a-half jobs I've applied for (boo!). You want me to say something more elegant and brilliant? 'Cause I'm out, babies!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot dogs? Ewwwww

6/13/2007 8:42 PM  
Blogger Ed Turner said...

I'm sorry, I think the word you meant to say was "Yummmmmm".

6/14/2007 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, where did you get these delicious hot dogs? Me wantee!

6/14/2007 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home