Monday, July 02, 2007

Fifty weeks to significance.

This is for you, Jersey. Watch it with pride.

Today would seem to be my two-week anniversary. Now, I'm not the sort of dude who would make a big deal about such things. I mean, and actual anniversary is sort of a big event, but a two-weeker is... well, it always struck me as the sort of milestone that's only important to the sort of high-school chick for whom two weeks really is an accomplishment. Or at least an anomaly.

... 'cause they are sluts.

But it makes me happy all the same. Because I like Mal. And I'm going to get some sort of mystery gift as well, which is all just gravy! Although, I suspect, if it's ACTUALLY just gravy, then I'm not going to like Mal quite so much.

In other news: nothing else is going on. BYE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

Pace is the trick.

7/03/2007 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home