Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A is NOT for salad.

Amber loves me! YAAAAAAAY!

Not that this is new knowledge, or surprising knowledge in any way, shape, or form. But now there are books from her in my possession, which are very lovely and bring me great joy. She is misinforming me about the alphabet, and inspiring me to be bitter, but above it all telling me that she likes me in the mushiest possible of ways. She is far too sweet a chickadee, you see.

Also on today's list of happinesses: The Smokehouse Grill! Card games in which I did not participate! Plans to see the Matrix with the lady tomorrow! And learning Java! And Guitar Hero! Yaaaaay!

But yes, children's books are the highlight. Eee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you rocking the 80's yet dude? LIMOZEEN!

7/25/2007 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home