Monday, April 30, 2007

Whoa!

One of my professors just showed up on the Discovery Channel! Dr. Chetta was straight-up on the Cash Cab! This is the most exciting news in the entire world! I... I don't even think I'm hyperbolizing... the degree to which this makes me happy is really quite ridiculous. I'm going to go to class on Wednesday and be all like "Man, my leukocytes are achin' me today," and I fully suspect this will make him burst into tears, as it was they which got him kicked out of the cab... he thought they were red blood cells. Ha hah... silly-man... they're white blood cells. I KNEW that. He could have asked me!

In other news, I spelt 'leukocytes' correctly on my first try, but Blogger does not recognise 'hyperbolizing'. Nutty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Man, it was AWESOME! I never expected to see somebody I knew on Cash Cab! Now I know somebody who's famous! Woot! =D

4/30/2007 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen Paul this excited about anything ever. Seriously.

4/30/2007 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chetta still thought it was roughly 1983, and doesn't know what cell phones are outside of crazy science fiction double features down at the film house.

4/30/2007 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home