Monday, December 18, 2006

Twitch, twitch.

And here we go, head first into the winter break, with a stress-based twitchy-eye. Ah, but at least I took care of my Secwet Santa shopping for tomorrow; I think it will be appreciated. I know I'd like it, and that's about the best I can do, so hooray.

One less thing to worry about, and nothing new appears to have been put on the pile today, and really, that's all I can ask. Plus, I finally got around to reading the bulk of Narbonic, which plays merry havok with my brain- and heart-meats, but is a wonderous read all the same.

In other news: '10 Items or Less' is perhaps the least funny show I have ever seen in my entire life. The sheer stench of failure reeking from this umpteenth 'The Office' rip-off makes 'Roots' a giggle-fest by comparison.

That is all, for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is true. "10 Items or Less" makes baby Jesus cry tears of fire. I just hate how TBS is shilling it as, well, like the second coming of Jesus or something. JESUS.

12/19/2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

Man, I don't know about you but I laughed a lot when I watched Roots.

Also, Narbonic has so much excellence in it that the internet buckles under the weight.

12/19/2006 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home