Sunday, December 17, 2006

Interesting Times.

Alright you sexy bitches, it's about time I started writing posts the day I'm supposed to, rather than post-dating them at about an hour after the last minute.

Let's all give Jose our polite applause for figuring it out. Brava, champ.

As I do not intend to go to sleep tonight, I can safely enough say that it's my last day of school for the semester. At 8 in the AM I have a final exam for Chaucer, and then I'm outtie five million for just over a month.

And such a month it shall be! I've got to figure out what I'm doing with my life, finish a novel, shop for Christmas presents, receive Christmas presents, turn my apartment into something suitable for my parents to see, ready myself for my final semester of school while I consider the varied and sundry post-graduate options available to me (hopefully such as involve getting paid)! And then there's the ladies in my life: one of whom will be requiring large amounts of my emotional support, one of whom is moving in with me until she gets her shit together, and one of whom is dreadfully inconveniencing me by living on the exact wrong side of the country.

Sometimes I wonder about people whose lives aren't as interesting as mine. Do they get bored with it? Why do they even bother?

Ah, yes... snacks. Snacks must be the reason.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snacks are always the reason.

Also Tacos. Tacos is Tacos.

12/17/2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger Ed Turner said...

It's true. Tacos IS tacos. Mmmm... tacos.

12/17/2006 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am made of tacos. Millions upon millions of microscopic tacos with sour cream. Little known fact.

12/18/2006 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home