Saturday, December 16, 2006

School's almost over!

I have a paper to write, and a final to take, neither of which I am at ALL interested in, operating on this strange cross-purpose of hormones and intentions as I am. Right now, I'm at a party (or, I suppose, adjascent to one; It's in Gardner's room. It's not that I wanted to leave, but I went to the bathroom and didn't particularly feel like going back.) So I'm having a lovely time, but I have THINGS on my mind. Things, the details of which I'm not sure I want to have available for the entirety of the internet to appreciate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ED DID NOT POST THIS ON SATURDAY! HE LIES!

(12:23:55 PM) KingoftheIndies: I don't believe that you posted that on Saturday!
(12:24:36 PM) Ed: Too bad! The timestamp would suggest I DID.
(12:24:49 PM) KingoftheIndies: I CAN'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE!
(12:25:00 PM) Ed: Muah ha ha!

12/17/2006 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home