Friday, December 15, 2006

Dear world.

Yowza. Just... yowza. Without going into detail (because the details, while juicy, are not exactly for public consumtion), suffice it to say that I hd an awkward night that seems to be segueing into an awkward day, and I'm not exactly sure when, if ever, it will cease to be as such. I mean, I've got a straight-up cocktail party to go to tonight, and it very well might not be the defining experience of the weekend, just because things have gotten so rapidly strange. Anyway, I really just posted now because I doubt I'll have the opportunity or wherewithal to post later on, but at some point in the near future I owe myself a Good Long Ramble. You all can look forward to that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

what the hell is a straight up cocktail? A cocktail of the lazy?

12/15/2006 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home