Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Welcome to the Future

The book.

It controls my life. It eats my soul. It's breaking my back, and I mean that in a literal sense that this computer chair lacks any back support so extended time here makes for Ouchies.

And it's nearly done! But this post is only tangentially related to that. This is a short story, an oldish one, that I was reading, and wondered "Why is this on my hard drive and not on the site?"

You see, some books have excerpts from the author's other works at the end, but seeing as how my next novel (tentatively titled "Treasure Parkway") is but a glint in my eye for the nonce, I was looking at my voluminous collection trying to decide if I should throw something in. And this caught my eye, primarily because I stole some concepts from it for Mad Jack. But, I contradicted a bunch of other stuff, which means they do not inhabit the same universe. Or, it's non-canon fan fiction. Either way, it gets thrown to the dogs.

You, people. You're the dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home