Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Self propulsion.

Actually... no. Come to think of it, I've been self-propelling for the better part of two decades now. It's self 'getting propulsed by a car' that I'd passed on.

'Cept now, I got me a learner's permit. Gonna practice for a week, then try for a full-blown license. Repeat as necessary. Hopefully, return to New York with a license of my own. One that won't be needed for a while, of course, but one that's certainly extant. Because, dang it all, who in this society is afraid to drive? It's just silly! Driving is what grown up people DO. It's a bastion of adulthood, it is. Comes before even drinking or canoodling. And maybe I'm going about it in the exact wrong order, but damned if I ain't gonna get it done, eh?

Pedestrians, best check yourself before I kill you accidentally. I'm moterised now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home