Sunday, December 18, 2005

One more thing.

And then I'm, basically, done for the year. I just have to finish this little spreadsheet with some numbers pulled out one somewhere that I'm not going to say for sure is my ass, but I'm not going to deny altogether that it may be. Then, I go to LaPenta to print the entire mess on the speedy and free LaPrinters (although I'm bringing my own paper. If they run out of toner, though, I'm el screwed). Then I pack, which will be... not much. Honestly, I think I can get by with just the big duffel. That's including the laptop case, which will be IN the big duffel. My person will consist of little more than cab fare and a book. In the duffel, the laptop-type desktop and her keyboard (I'm certain father has a monitor I can abscond with if need be), about a week's worth of clothes, the Playstation and... do I need anything else? Not that I can think of.

Plus, I'll need ample space for my mighty Christmas haul, of course.

Next update's from Chicago, y'all. And while I'm there, people, gimme a hand with this dingus, will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home