Thursday, December 29, 2005

Keeping on keeping on...

Howdy beloveds. Not much has been happening to me lately... I'm editing the novel, fussing over the cover, practicing my driving, and planning stuff I'll need to do when I return to Iona. In short, this week had been one big middleman, with no end products to present to you, my viewing audience. So... yeah.

Can I just say, I really, truly miss all my friends who I am not seeing for this month? The Twins, Jose (who I already don't see enough), Deb, Nietzsche, all the rest. Oh, and Amber, even though I can't really count her as someone I miss, given that I talk to her just as much as I would anyway, she gets special mention.

Dammit people, would it KILL you to not live between four and fifteen hundred miles away from me? I get bored!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home