Monday, April 04, 2005

Sick of journalism.

I hate this class. I hate this teacher. I like this computer lab, however. Of course, I was instructed to not use the computers, but I don't really have any respect for that teacher, so I'm not really kin to paying attention to him or doing anything he says.

So. How am I? Well, better than yesterday, that's for sure. Nicole cheered me up a lot. Some apologies came in from dear friends. Life continues, uninterrupted. I successfully sleep in an extra hour, and let Daylight Savings Time take the blame. Because this is, evidently, my bad boy day. Mmm hmm, I'm one tough teetoaler, here. Check me out. Woo.

So, I'm not sure I'm going to post tomorrow. I'm thinking about taking a day off. I mean, completely and totally off. A sort of a 'Now I realize that I put other people's desires in front of my own, constantly, so I have to take time out for myself, to do what I want in such a way that other people's opinions are secondary, and if I don't feel like posting , I simply don't' sort of day. I probably will, because I enjoy it, but if it's eleven thirty, and I haven't done anything yet, I'm not going to throw something together because I feel like I owe it to you people, the faceless audience, or Amber, or my friends and family, and gods forbid I do it because I feel like I won't be a good enough person if I don't. I'm too hard on myself, as a few people have patiently tried to explain to me. So, I'm changing. Or trying to. Hoping to. I'd say 'going to', but that's difficult. Well, I'm mentioning it here, and I have pretty good track record for doing what I put my mind to, when I say I'm going to in front of you, my faceless millions. Be-... because I feel I have to do it for you, and I'd get quite upset with myself if I didn't.

I may have stumbled on a catch-22. Huh. Good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home