Tuesday, March 29, 2005

D'oh!

So, I relized today, that I don't have classes on Tuesdays, so I could have come back today, meaning I would have had an extra day at home, which is to say, at Nicole's home, helping her celebrate the first day of her Spring Break, and checking out her assumedly cute glasses. I don't know for sure that they are cute, but glasses generally are, for some reason. I don;t know why, because it doesn't make sense from a purely Darwinian standpoint; I should like folks with better eye genes than my own, yes? But no, no, glasses are persistantly cute. Corrective orthadontia, too, but less so. No, it's glasses all the way. But then, that's only one aspect of my overall freakishness. I'll not bore you with all the particularly lurid details... I'll let Nicole do that. It truly is frightening.

So, yeah. I did nothing today except bereive the fact that I didn't stay home later. Oh, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home