Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm back, baby!

Sort of! Well, if you live in the New York area, I'm back. If you live, say, in Chicago, like, say, all my loved ones, then I'm actually away, more or less. And if you live somewhere in California, then my current physical location should be of no real intrest to you. And if you live on the moon, then it's very unlikely that you'd be able to read this at all, what with the lack of any sort of Internet connection up there. I suppose you could have a telescope aimed at a browser that's on this site... but that seems a waste of valuable scientific resources. Get back to work, Mr. Moon Scientist! My space taxes pay your space salary!

So, Spring Break is over, I'm back at school. It's nice to be back, what with the friends and whatnot. Oh, sure I'll miss some of the conforts of home... free food... free laundry... free kisses (they are pricy out here, especially on my college student's budget)... all that free stuff I get for living at home. Freedom, it seems, is surprisingly expensive. Wow... that's just trite enough to be slogan for a really bad action movie. In summer 06, you'll learn that freedom... is surprisingly expensive. Jean Claude Van Dam is... the Minuteman. From Paramount.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home