Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dark chocolate M&M's!

I'm healthy again! I'm-a chalk it up to food poisoning what made me feel so awful yesterday, but being called a pobrecito made it all better. Also, getting some Bleu cheese dressing out of my system through the most wretched means, that probably helped. And so, today, I have left only the remnants of my bad day, which is to say, a very sore throat and torso. But I managed to get to my classes today, and I feel, on the whole, infinitely better.

Okay, back to talking about how I felt crappy yesterday. Well, no, actually, I want to talk about how, at one point, I sort of fell asleep with the remote control to the TV in my hand, and my wrist bend at a sharp angle and pressed against the wall. I don't, as a general rule, watch TV in bed, but I was sick, so whatever. Anyway, I fell under, and when I got up, I could not move my hand! I mean, I could open it with my other hand, but on its own the best I could manage was a pathetic twitch. I thought I was having a stroke for a minute, until I realized that it's being stuck like that for an hour probably was to blame, as the rest of that side worked pretty well. It was freaky. I don't have much else to say on that subject.

I think the actual cure for my ills was Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi on Cartoon Network. Because I felt awful before it started, but after it was over I was good enough to walk to the Cafeteria and get seltzer and granola bars. So, now you know. Japanese pop stars are magic. We always knew it, but now we have proof! (On another note, does anyone else think it's really hilarious when they count in German during the opening theme song? I mean yeah, you girls can sort of speak English... I don't really think you should try any other languages yet, though).

This post is really unlike me. It's so eclectic. Not one thing in detain with comedic additions. I'm being such a LiveJournaler.
i totally got wasted last night with Ford Dent and Vincent Avatar. it was so gret i dont even remember what we did but i woke up in teh trunk of khisanth's car. =-O
no one understands me :-(
uh................... bye!!! <3

I like how I wrote all that without even getting to the title yet. Well, to be brief, Dark Chocolate M&M's are extant now, as some sort of Star Wars tie-in. I know I'm excited. Go get some, if you aren't a complete wimp.

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home