Friday, April 01, 2005

I return!

Filled with pizza! Mmmm!

So, this day held the rehearsal for that one act play of mine I posted of a while back. It went well. Damn well. I'm pretty proud of it, as I am of last year's, which was filmed and is hilarious. I've been thinking... it suddenly occurs to me that it would be possible to sell that brilliance. Not just possible, but... but... awesomossible. That's right... you heard me. Not even a word. Hell, not even close! But that doesn't make the idea any less awesomossible.

No... now is not the time to concern myself with this! Jeebus Crow, I've still got to finish making an oven for this show, then I've got to create two entire advertising campaigns and a news article before the week is out. Now is not the time! I'm-a get to it next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home