Saturday, April 02, 2005

Feh.

People. Sorry 'bout the brevity of that last review, but I didn't feel like talking, really. Sort of a poor mood, it seems. Not sure why, exactly, just don't really feel like busting out the hilarity at this point. I don't know...

I realize now that it is difficult to talk about a person behind his/her back on a forum which they read regularly, sach as this one, and such as the person behind whose back I would wish to talk about him/her. Sufficing to say someone has been doing something... and it's really quite annoying. And it's not just that they are doing it, it feels like they're doing it just to get to me, because they know it pushes my buttons. So what am I to do? Politeness has failed. Storm clouds are brewing. Unless things change, I sense that life is going to become unpleasant shortly. Not just for this person, either, as I'm not a big fan of the steps that ought be taken.

I think that was just about vague enough, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home