Tuesday, January 01, 2008

What a lovely day!

Oh man, so awesome! For one thing, Ambs and I picked up another MST3K box set and have been wending our way through it, which is always awesome. It's got a mix of Joel, Mike, Dr. Forrester and Pearl, so everybody's happy. It also features movies that make No God Damn Sense, which makes for comedy a-go-go.

But even more awesome, we rented the Metal Slug collection for the Wii. Not only is this a game we can play together (which is a rare thing, as Amber's comfort level with video gaming plateaued in the mid-nineties, and I'm trying to drag her kicking and screaming into the next generation), but it's a really hard-ass Contra-ish shoot-a-tron that reminds me in many ways of Alien Homonid; the cartoony graphics, nonstop action, and incredible violence, specifically.

About the only problem with this day is that a few minutes ago, some douchebags in my apartment complex started screaming and banging pots and pans, and I even think I heard a firework or summat. Actually, I think I'll go ask them to pipe down a tad.

...

...

Wait, happy new WHAT?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home