Thursday, December 27, 2007

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

Hey dudes, this is that guy that posts sometimes. You know, Ed. What's happening?

Okay, I think it's fairly obvious, at least within my particular head, that I'm not in my particular head right now. I've been doing a bit of "the sauce" as they say. But hey, you know what's awesome? Puzzle Pirates. And you dudes that haven't played it in a while, and I know you dudes are out there, they have a new game and you all should get on that. I know MMORPGs aren't really my deal, I don't know why entirely, I think it's because they sort of force you to be friends with strangers and that's not something I do easily. But, um, I'm not going anywhere with this particular statement and I blame that entirely on the sauce, and incidentally the fact that my grammar and spelling is correct is due to the fact that I'm dictating to what's her name than any coherency on my part.

I wonder if she wrote her name 'what's her name' or actually filled in her name. Oh, hey I guess I've written more than enough words for today. Man, happy holidays, y'all, especially such portions of 'ya'll' what sent me Christmas cards and stuff. I'm going to specify Dan Hillier here because he's my favorite. Once I get some god damned magnets I'm putting that up on my fridge. Where do I get magnets? Target has magnets but they are both crap and Wizard of Oz themed. Which is like 'what the fuck?' that movie was both crap and a million years old. I'm totally not gay enough to pull off Wizard of Oz magnets. Anyway, I should probably stop talking, lest I make even a bigger fool of myself than I already have. I love all of you, except the ones that I don't and I'm being passive aggressive to.

Goodnight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

Did you get our box of Christmas cheer? DID YOU?

Because it was a box, sir. A box of Christmas Cheer.

And Dan's card was, in fact, epic in ways that cannot adequately be described.

12/28/2007 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the letter finally got out to you. Damned pony express.

12/28/2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Whatever, I gave you $50 to go to a party. A party you couldn't attend.

GIMME MY MONEY BACK!

12/28/2007 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home