Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Twas the night, etc.

Man, it is hella late and I'm hecka tired, which isn't quite as bad, but is still an fish kettle I'd rather not associate myself with if at all possible. I've been spreading Christmas cheer, and dealing with strange foreign customs, and meeting extended family that doesn't even belong to me (while missing out on my personal extended family entirely), and, in short, getting the full-on Chrimmastide experience turned up to the fifth level, which is a whole two levels higher than the third level, which is where I am most comfortable.

Doesn't have to make sense, it's Christmas, and any nonsense in this post can be fully attributed to mental interference caused by visions of sugarplums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home