Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sixteen rambunctious young men.

...means that I get through about half of what I want to talk about. And I have to talk over a lot of voices. Means my throat is a bit of a pain spiral, but life goes on, and my overall stress level is down about a quarter-unit. That doesn't seem like a lot, but these are big units.

Ice cream helps.

In other news, I got all the letters of recommendation I wanted (or rather, agreements to write said letters), and am very excited because my teachers all seem to think I'm some sort of king of awesome-sauce. And are pretty sure that no matter what I set off to do with my life, I'm going to end up an English professor some day. Gods help me, they're probably right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home