Sunday, September 02, 2007

Filler day.

Uneventful day. Tomorrow I will tute a child, which is not so terrifying as teaching a whole class of the little fuckers. I think this is partially because there's no real benchmark against which I am comparing myself... for a class, I've got a suggested schedule to keep to. In person, I'm just dealing with one child, and if I spend ten hours on one concept, well, that's what she needed. Ditto the institutional (read, unruly and unmotivated) class I've got later this week. I'll fill you all in tomorrow.

Today, however, I merely watched a special on salt, played an advanced form of Marble Madness, and ate a tasty burger. Mmm, tasty burger.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally suck at marble madness. I've been playing it all weekend with Mike and Jess. Mike only has 4 bonus levels and one secret level left to unlock.

9/04/2007 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home