Thursday, August 23, 2007

Doo doo doo, doodoo doo doot doo doodoodoo...

Man, I really love when, on a TV show, someone is listening to music, but it's really just the theme to that show in another genre or something. This is inspired by Alton Brown's local Mega-Mart playing the Musak version of the Good Eats theme song.

I don't so much love having a class to teach when I've exhausted all the stuff I have to teach. Yes, it seems my pacing, which was too slow at first, turned too quick down the line, and so I have three hours of class tomorrow and only one hour of stuff to do with it. Which isn't as bad as it could be... got some suggestions to waste time, and in the absolute worst-case scenario, I just make them take tests. But, I think, we shall have some fun.

Back to Good Eats!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Good Eats an amazing show?

8/24/2007 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home