Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gas!

To-day I bought gas for the car, which is my car, which I own now, 'cause it's mine. My car.

I must admit, I am growing to love the little tin-can. I also learned about some of the more unpleasant bits of administrative errata that await me as a tutor, though I got a messenger bag for my troubles. Furthermore, I got the ball rolling on learning to teach AP test skills. Which I like, if for no other reason than this: SATs are taken by everyone who is going to attempt to get into college, more-or-less. AP tests are taken by kids who want to get into college... and are already taking advanced classes to speed their way through college... and consider themselves to be bright enough that the test will actually make a difference. Whether they're smarter or more motivated doesn't matter, either makes my life easy and fun.

Alright, prep time. Oy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

For the record?

I love your car too. It reminds me of Floyd.

8/17/2007 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home