Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Forcing motivation upon myself.

And now I got a trunk fulla books for teaching kidlings. Today I drove up to the office to get necessary materials and paperwork. Goddamn I feel old.

Also, I think it time to start looking for additional work. 'Cause I'm not busy enough, and need to be up and active more. Plus, car-bound as I am, I am no longer so severely restricted in what I can look for, so something twenty-summat miles away is a real possibility now. Not that I don't dig the teachingy bits, it's just that my (extremely well-payed) hours are fewish and far from certain.

Not that this'll be easy... gods know I danced through enough rejections on the way to this gig. But I should at least TRY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home