Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oversleeped.

Those rambunctious young men, along with the various other stresses and travails, caused me to sleep a bit too much on this lovely day. Like, four hours past when I wanted to wake up. Now, I'd not set an alarm, because I had a lot of leeway in when I could wake; no set plan, just stuff to do, you see. And this proved a bit of a downfall on my part.

The lady is up this weekend, which should prove relaxing, once I find the wherewithal to clean my apartment a little bit. Not even a lot, just put all my shit into piles, as it were. As of this moment forward, though... no moving action until Monday at the earliest. Nothing I can do without other stuff being done anyway, so is rest time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home