Sunday, January 07, 2007

BORING POST.

I am quite ready for this break to be over. The not in California portion of this break, at any rate. Not that I don't like doing nothing... I do! But doing nothing is so much more rewarding when there's something one is supposed to be doing instead. I just don't have the wherewithal to enjoy doing nothing when there's nothing to do... that's boring.

Now, doing something can also be fun, which is (one of the many reasons) why I'm looking forward to this whole California business; there will be things to see and people to meet and good times to be had all around. Because hey! Fun times are fun!

But today was a nothing. Hence: boring post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun times is fun times.

1/08/2007 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puppies is puppies as well

1/09/2007 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home