Friday, January 05, 2007

Num num num num num.

Mmm... delicious food.

Food, incidently, what I cooked myself.

I've made food before, in the grand sense of 'heating something up until it was suitable for consumption'. But today, TODAY, I turned uncooked meats and disparate ingredients into an actual bit of edible and tasty chicken dinner. Also, rice. The rice was less interesting, all told, but went very well with the chicken. I was like a proud papa hamster, looking all misty-eyed at the little miracle he'd created, and then eating it.

Yeah, that was gross. But you know what? I'm not sorry. Not by a long shot. Ha!

In other news, one of my roomates has returned. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed having the joint to myself. Someday... someday I'll be able to get snacks naked. Until then... I can only dream.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hamster comparison.

1/06/2007 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home