Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas, movie house.

I will admit that I am neither the holliest nor the jolliest elf on the planet at the moment, as you lot are probably aware. But hell. I ain't the Grinch or Scrooge or Burgermeister Meisterburger. Although I might be the Heat Miser... I can't rightly be sure.

I intended today to be a day off from humanity, and while it didn't quite work out that way towards the end, I spent a good chunk of time all to myself, trying to sort out life. With varying levels of success. So yeah... I'm not really going to jump back into the qomedy y'all know and love me for, but that big, sad rant isn't going to stay on the top of the page over Christmas.

Thanks for the kind words.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like posts that make me Google.

12/25/2006 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home