Saturday, January 06, 2007

Grad schools?

Gotta go to grad school if you want to be a librarian, which it's becoming more and more obvious that I'm wanting to be. (Well, I want to be a brilliant millionaire novelist, but I gottagotta have something to pay the bills until such a point as people realize how brilliant a novelist I am... stupid people). So I'm resarching. I'm looking up schools and programs and application deadlines and all that shit (and discovering that the most tempting schools also have the earliest application deadlines, and the odds of my being unschooled for a semester have risen astronomically... stupid Berkely).

Man, I thought going to regular-dude college was scary, this is proving terrifying.

That's all I got for you lot tonight. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home