Saturday, December 02, 2006

The post party mantra:

"Wow, that was a lot of fun! Now let's never, ever do it again."

Gardner threw a bit of a shindig that I remember... certain salient bits of. I'm really not a party person... I enjoy myself, yes, but I enjoyed myself so much more when there were only a handful of people hanging out, before the party proper started. Really, my perfect party would be about eight people who more-or-less know each other. Or at least, who know one partygoer extremely well, and is willing to meet the others. This seems to me to be far more fun that the anonymous bashes that seem to be more popular.

Also, less drinking. Way less. This is another problem I have with said party style: what with all the crowds and anonymity, it's easy to lose track of how many you've actually had and keep slamming 'em back, because everyone else is doing so as well. And I'm a dude who has a tendancy to not pay attention to these things, and when you lose the ability to think logically, it all gets pretty bad.

Still, fun times while they lasted. But I think I'm gonna have to put my foot down on anything like them in the forseable future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home