Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving thanks.

It's been a long hard slog, but I did it. For four days this month I was too depressed to work on my NaNo, and very nearly gave up when I was some six thousand words behind schedule. Very nearly. But I pushed on. I climbed back, struggled through, and now... now I am RIGHT on schedule.

... and now it's Thanksgiving, which means I'm totally not writing today. I'm going to a big-ass dinner with my roomate's girlfriend's family (they heard I had no plans and were like "Oh you have plans now! *snap* *snap* *snap* *head wiggle*") and after that attending an after-dinner at the diner with the cute waitress there. Thus, ain't no writing going to be done. I celebrate getting back on schedule by immediately being a day behind. Whoop-de-doo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home