Monday, October 30, 2006

NNWM NYC K-O MU!

Busy day, pumpkin carved, and about to head into the city for the NaNoWriMo NYC kick-off meetup. And I mean right about to; today has been a day devoid entirely of down time. Or rather, what downtime there was was spent carving the living hell out of a giant pumpkin, which is now a leering jack-o-lantern on my front porch. And believe me, the carrying of it up the stairs was NO pic-a-nic.

Incidentally, I'm one of New York's official writers for the competition with Boston. Twenty writers from each city, whichever twenty get more words at the end of the month, their city wins, and the opposing city has to send them either a Boston cream pie, or a New York... cheescake, I think, but it doesn't matter, as there's no way we can lose. NO WAY.

But now is the time to run! Ta!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i demand to see a picture of the carved pumpkin and night all lit up. followed up by weekely pictures of it slowly decomposing....

10/30/2006 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand to see Meg inside of it. Also, a Boston cream pie as well.

10/30/2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home