Thursday, October 26, 2006

Opening night!

It's opening night! Of that play that I'm in that's been taking over my entire life for the last couple of weeks! Which is good because really, I'm getting sick of rehearsals. I'm getting sick of this play. I'm at that point where I really just want it to be over.

Not that I'm not enjoying it, though... it's like pudding. Think of a big old bowl of chocolate pudding with whipped cream on top... delicious, yes? Now imagine that there are three more bites than you could comfortably fit in your gullet. You're going to leave them? No, you finish them up! YOu bear through the pain because the pudding is damn delicious. Now if there were half a bowl left at that point, you'd be all "Eff this noise!" and put it away for later... but there's only three bites left, and yeah you're stretching your belly a bit, but you know that once you've had a little time to digest, it won't hurt anymore, and you'll just have the memories of eating your delicious pudding. Delicious, delicious pudding.

... and that's all she wrote.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

outstanding pudding metaphor

10/26/2006 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DEMAND PUDDING

10/27/2006 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home