Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sigh.

They were unfailingly polite and understanding. I reclaimed my six hour of non-existance without incident.

Yeah, that's a good thing. I guess.

ANYWAY! It's the last evening show, which means cast party! And it's the end of October, which means Halloween party! And all together, this means Halloween Cast party! Everyone changes out of their costumes and gets into costume and goes and gets dru-... festive.

This year, I am Dorian Grey. There will be photos, as well as photos of my giant pumpkin, sometime before Tuesday. Also, the pumpkin photos prove conclusively that my pumpkin is larger than certain humans. Oh, Meg is a smallish woman to be sure, but she could totally fit inside my pumpkin. It's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home