Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dudes.

The book.

I can't think of anything else to add. I've read the text enough times that it's lost all meaning. Any errors in typography have passed three editors without comment. Any failures in prose reflect a lack of skill I cannot make up for with mere bull-headed perseverance. And more than anything else, I don't think I can add anything without detracting from the work as a whole.

And yet, I've been sitting on it for a while. I'm a bit nervous about putting it out there, you see, because... well... I can't take it back at this point. It's that irreversible step... once it's out there it's out there for my friends and relatives and even total strangers to see. Am I that arrogant to assume that people should be willing to pay ten dollars for something I threw together in, literally, seventy-three days? Have I that much hubris that I will open the inner recesses of my mind to people I want to continue respecting me in the long term?

Why yes... actually. The book's done, people. Go buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home