Friday, January 20, 2006

And part two...

Ducks can't talk. But if ducks could talk, Ducky would be saying something along the lines of "Done? Done? Goodness, no, the redesign isn't done. But right now, all the links are functional, even if they lead to pages that say 'something witty coming soon', which is amazingly pathetic if it lasts more than two days so you'd best get cracking on that, Ed. Speaking get cracking, I'm hungry. When was the last time you threw some breadcrumbs my way, huh? I mean, really. What else am I supposed to eat? Seriously, I have no idea what I eat when not being tossed bread from humans... one imagines that ducks have a food source of their own, we aren't like rats, who evolved into an ecological niche adjacent to your own... no no, surely wild ducks exist, which means we have to eat something. But what? What?"

... ducky's a little overstimulated, methinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home