Saturday, December 11, 2004

Computer lab!

Well, I found me a spot in the computeria, so I'm taking care of all the Internet business that needs taking care of. This includes churning out a post, so as to minimize the number of times you people have to sit through me and Nicole being silly and then getting cut off by the nice AudioBlog robot. Sorry about that, I was just so enamored of the three-way calling possibility that I had to try it out. And it evidently works, but that doesn't make it right. Do you forgive me? Especially you, Vincent Avatar, I know I said some pretty crazy stuff, but you must understand, it was in the heat of the moment, and it was long time ago, and things are different now, and I was young, and needed the money, and... uh... other reasons.

Okay, then, I think I've said enough. I don't have anything of any actual import to say; I haven't been up to much, really. Not without my [sniffle, tear] computer. [Sniffle, tear]B-but I'm fine... [Starts sobbing] don't look at me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home