Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Money money money money... money.

Tomorrow: a job interview with UPS! Also, a phone interview with a dog kennel of some sort or another sometime this upcoming week. Also, I find out what my class assignments are for Princeton Review on Friday, which is the same day I have an interview with... well, I have no idea. I just got an e-mail telling me that I should go to an interview on Friday that was not particularly clear as to what the interview was for. It MIGHT be an opportunity to be secretly murdered by some sort of cabal of... murderers. Who knows? Not me!

Man, so after a month of utter, destitute unemployment, I've acquired an EMBARRASSMENT of employment. Potentially. Hopefully.

That, or I get murdered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home