Monday, December 03, 2007

Boot to the head (wah wah).

Man, you ever have one of those days where you are just in a total panic, for no good reason? You just sort of crawl out of your skin baselessly and all you can really hope to do is distract yourself, which is a fairly hit-or-miss proposition at the best of times, and damn near impossible when you're in a semi-permanent freak-out?

... yeah, me either. Wonder what it's like. Hope it's fun.

No, don't worry, I'm okay. It's just something my brain throws at me from time to time. Preparation for the other shoe to drop. Or maybe the first shoe. Or maybe I'm going to have a boot thrown at my head, or something. Who knows.

In other news, the cavalcade of loser Necrons has acquired its newest member, Slacky. I'll paint him tomorrow, and show all y'all some pic-a-tures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home