Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Let's zap some motherfucking gaps!

Man, some people take their gap zapping quite seriously! I feel as if I've failed you all. ALL OF YOU.

Not the greatest of days; Amber is ill, which is lame in and of itself, but is extra-lame because I feel like I should do something helpful, but am absolutely incapable of curing her with my mind, so I just sort of hang around, offering to make her tea an annoying number of times.

On the other hand, we did go out and get a cheap DVD player, because the DVD player I got with The Huge TV refuses to... play... DVDs. Which makes it a pretty lousy DVD player, I think. This'n ain't nothing special, but it'll play everything we throw at it, so bully for that. It also comes with poorly-written safety instructions, the first of which is "Read these instructions," which I think is pretty hilarious. It's like, at this point, I've started being safe whether I like it or not!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

A DVD player that can't play DVDs is the sort of thing that someone should make a children's movie out of.

Like the Brave Little Toaster.

Yes, yes I went there.

11/27/2007 1:40 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

I have had it with these MOTHERFUCKING zaps on my MOTHERFUCKING gaps.

It had to be done.

11/29/2007 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home