Monday, November 26, 2007

NERD ALERT.

Blimy. Still no news on the jorb front, which is of course highly frustrating. On the other hand, I got some Glue Which Suffers From A Mental Disease of Some Sort, which which I have reassembled the lot of my Warhammer 40K mans who did not survive transit intact. Which really means that Jumpy McShootShoot is back in mid-air, and my Lord and my Flayed Ones have all the hands they are supposed to, which is pretty exciting. Unfortunately, I've found no store in the immediate area which carries the Warhammer 40K merchandise I need so very very much.

Well, there's always the WarStore online, but... but right now, I just need like three colors of paint, which really isn't worth ordering online. It's worth swinging by and picking up. I think I'm going to have to order, like, another troupe of Warriors to make it all worthwhile. Also, so I'll have the necessary minimum number of troupe choices if I were to have an actual battle. Also, so I can make at least one team of warriors that aren't, you know... dying. Much as I love my short-bus Necrons, I think the move for galactic biocide could benefit from a few dudes who have all their bits and haven't been left under the sink for a million years.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

Not Zap A Gap?

Because dude, that will stick your motherfucking shit together.

Want to take it apart? YOU CAN'T! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU USE ZAP A GAP IF YOU WANTED TO TAKE SOMETHING APART AGAIN?

THAT GAP IS MOTHERFUCKING ZAPPED!

11/26/2007 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What language is this written in?

11/26/2007 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nerd Alert was an understatement.

11/26/2007 3:10 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

I wholeheartedly agree with Captain Anonymous.

11/26/2007 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please come visit me!

11/26/2007 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home