Friday, November 16, 2007

Fine, I'll keep the Huge!

You bastards happy?

Also, playing Resident Evil on a screen the size of all outdoors is fairly rewarding, I must begrudgingly admit.

Also, I've been put 'on reserve' at this proofreading gig. If they need me, they will tell me on Tuesday. This is not the same thing as having a job, but given the way Strom (my boss would be named Strom!) described the dire straits the state is putting them in for this particular proofreading job, I think that I will spend this weekend feeling Good about Things.

Also, tomorrow? Party for Writing. Which (hopefully) will give me a chance to get out of the 1,667 word pit I crawled into on day 3 and never managed to extricate myself from. Also, a tote bag.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

You're goddamn right you're keeping the Huge.

I would never forgive you if you got rid of it. EVER.

11/16/2007 8:13 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

I say you send the Huge to me.

That's what I say.

11/16/2007 8:16 PM  
Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

You have made the right choice, sir.

I am proud of you.

11/16/2007 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home