Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy T with interlude

Happy T, everybody. I am back in the apartment after a delightful Thanksgiving dinner with somebody else's family, which is quickly becoming a weird little tradition. Let's see if I can find a new family every year. Eventually I will just start hassling strangers.

Hello. It appears that Ed has walked off from the computer (this is Amber by the way), disgusted with our lack of chairs (we have one desk chair, and by we I mean -I- have one desk chair and SOMEbody keeps stealing it), and presumably sick of kneeling to post. And now he's making us dinner. I have a chair and I'm getting no effort pasta, my life is pretty good. No, we had a good day today, we went to my parents house, he hung out with my crazy relatives, and they returned the favor by NOT acting crazy like they usually do (mostly I imagine just to make a liar out of me). He's a pretty awesome guy to take to meet your folks, articulate, considerate, and generally charming. He was a big part in making a rather boring family get together into something fun (waaaay up from 'bearable' which was what I was shooting for).

He's just brought be a drink and is now doing Tom Cruise style dancing in his socks in the kitchen (with pants on). I have to get in on this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

Ed!

You changed into a girl in the second paragraph there. I should look to that if I were you.

11/23/2007 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home