Monday, May 07, 2007

Twenty-two.

... more pages to write. I managed to push out the damned Othello essay, AND get some sleep, in the very same night! This is merely more proof that I am the most awesome person in the entire universe, forever and ever amen.

And... unfortunately I didn't get quite enough sleep to be, you know, really awake. It's not like an all-nighter or week-of-insomnia level 'I don't know what is or is not anymore' situation, but I'm defenitely slow and a liiiiiittle bit cranky. So this afternoon might turn into a NAPfternoon, if you know what I mean (and can figure out how to pronounce it). So, little else today, unless I'm feeling more vibrant later on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I choose to believe that the f is insanely silent.

5/07/2007 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home