Sunday, July 30, 2006

Oy.

The getting-together went well, but it was followed by another night of what I will politely refer to as very poor sleep, and another day of what I shall impolitely refer to as feeling like ass.

Also my back's been acting up. For 'causing me great amounts of pain at random intervals' values of acting up.

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Moan, moan, moan.

This is the sort of day that the hundred word minimum hereabouts was MADE for. If I weren't forcing myself to write something, I would write nothing, because dammit, I so don't feel like writing.

... and, in the middle of writing that paragraph, I started talking to Amber, and am now reading an extensive list of plot devices off of wikipedia (and hoping that I won't be found guilty of any of them!), so the day has picked up. Ah, life. It's really... really... weird. Seriously, life is weird... it's self-sustaining, which is straight-up unnatural. It's ephemeral, AND abstract in spite of being perfectly observable. Plus, it violates the second law of thermodynamics, which really ought to call itself the second suggestion of thermodynamics, given how often it gets slapped around by even the politest of society. Especially the politest of society! Really, it should strike back, and entropy their asses to the ground.

... I'm done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home