Friday, October 22, 2004

Wales? Whaaa?

So, how the censored does some lady from Wales end up listening to me talk about my Irish R.A.? This, the age of the Internet, truly is a wondrous thing. I mean, I was impressed as Hell when Amber from California came about, but a Waley? Or, Walian? Whale? What?

So... I suppose I'll be bidding welcome to Rhyannon Smith, who has broken the mold by not posting a comment, but rather sending me an e-mail to the extant that upon hearing my description of Sean O'Mara's potato-crazed ramblings "if id been drinking whilst listening im sure id have juice squirting out my nose right now." Yep, lack of apposrophes and capitalization notwithstanding, anyone who uses 'whilst' is A-okay in my book. Plus, she had to send that e-mail overseas, and they probably charge by the character... and, um, if it's capitalized it's more... and, uh... I have no idea where I'm going with this. Hello, Ryannon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home