Saturday, October 16, 2004

Oy! Wireless access madness!

I have no idea why, but I have my laptop dragged to the one spot in the entire building that has any access to the Internet (not, I must pedant, the only spot that has internet). I don't know why the system is so poorly operating, and I don't know how long it will be like that, but I'm taking the opportunity to bang out one hundred words without moving my computer too far to either side. Sorry people! The one day that I'm here to update, and not at the auditorium, and the Internet as a whole conspires to make it impossible. Why? Why? It's as if the gods themselves don't want you to know about my new alarm clock! I swear, I'll get around to talking about it soon... it's really awesome! But for now, the connection may drop at any moment, so, uh, yeah. Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home